Give as you Live
Your regular online shop could raise money for people affected by Parkinson's without costing you an extra penny!
Simply sign up to the Give as you Live scheme and for every online purchase you make from one of the thousands of shops listed, we will receive a donation.
About Give as you Live
Give as you Live is a shopping and price comparison website. Every time a sale is generated through Give as you Live, retailers pay commission. At least 50% of this is passed on to Parkinson’s UK. The Give as you Live site lists each amount that the charity will receive so that you are able to choose the store which donates the most.
As an added bonus Give as You Live donate £5 to us for every person that signs up and spends their first £10 online.
All of the big stores are included - Tesco, John Lewis and M&S, to name but a few - so take a look at the list below to find out what you can do to help.
• Book a holiday with Thomas Cook and raise up to 3.5%.
• Buy from Tesco or Asda and raise up to 5% on your shop.
• Get sporty with some new kit from Sports Direct and raise up to 5%.
• Download music or an app from iTunes and raise 3.5% from each sale.
• Add some colour to your garden and raise 6% at Thompson and Morgan.
You can also suggest retailers to participate if they are not currently listed.