Deep brain stimulation for Parkinson’s
Although the main treatment for Parkinson’s symptoms is medication, surgery can also be an option.
This booklet gives you an overview of the different types of surgery, and the advantages and disadvantages. It also provides helpful advice for carers, loved ones and friends.
If you prefer, you can read this information online
If you just order Parkinson's information resources then delivery is free.
We offer the following delivery options for orders to the UK mainland and Northern Ireland:
- £3.95 standard delivery delivered within 3 to 5 working days
- Next working day delivery service is not available to Northern Ireland.
- Direct despatch products delivered from the supplier are not eligible for next day delivery.
We also deliver to non-UK mainland addresses.
We are unfortunately unable to deliver to PO Box numbers.
For more information on deliveries, please call 0844 415 7863 or email email@example.com
Direct despatch products are not eligible for next day delivery.
Notice of damage, defect or incorrect delivery
We encourage you to place your Christmas orders early to avoid delayed postal deliveries.
Cancellations and returns
Phone: 03330 030 523
Post: Parkinson's UK Sales Ltd
PO Box 637
Parkinson's UK Sales Ltd
PO Box 637
For more information on returns, please call us on 03330 030 523.
Please note that charitable donations made with orders cannot be refunded.
Who is eligible for VAT exemption?
What proof do we need of your condition?
You must provide:
- the name and address of the person with the condition
- the medical condition of the person eligible for VAT exemption
How to order VAT exempt products
*What does 'chronically sick or disabled' mean?