Adaptawear is a trusted designer and manufacturer of adaptive clothing, helping you to maintain your dignity and independence. Designed with practicality in mind, the Adaptawear range is the result of extensive research with Occupational Therapists, care specialists, the elderly and people who are disabled.
Adaptawear in partnership with Parkinson’s UK
As a member of Parkinson’s UK, you will receive a 5% discount on all purchases. We will also receive a donation from each of these sales.
The Adaptawear clothing range
Adaptawear stock a selection of ladies and men’s clothing with a variety of closures, such as magnetic buttons, Velcro, zips and hook-and-loop fastenings.
The range includes:
- Ladies and men’s daywear – trousers, skirts, dresses, blouses and shirts
- Ladies and men’s nightwear – bed jackets, nighties, nightshirts and pyjamas
- Underwear – briefs, vests and front fastening bras
- Open-back and front-fastening clothing
- Pressure care and joint warmers
VAT exception is available on a number of products to those who are eligible. Further information on eligibility and VAT exemption can be found on our information on VAT relief page.
Claiming your discount
Claim your 5% discount by quoting ‘Parkinson’ when ordering online at www.adaptawear.com, or by calling Adaptawear’s dedicated Parkinson’s UK line on 0800 056 8019.