Theraposture adjustable beds
We are working with Theraposture, a leading ethical adjustable bed and chair specialist who have over 35 years' experience helping people with Parkinson's and other long term conditions. Practical, easy-to-use and durable, Theraposture's range has been designed to maintain independence, helping you to get in and out of a bed or chair by yourself.
Our partnership with Theraposture
As a member of Parkinson's UK, you will receive a 10% discount on all purchases. Parkinson's UK will also receive a donation from every sale.
The Theraposture range
With free, no obligation quotes and home demonstrations, Theraposture aim to understand the challenges you face and recommend the right product to help make life easier.
Theraposture's range of adjustable beds and chairs includes:
- Electrically operated adjustable beds – including nursing beds, bespoke made-to-measure and Rotoflex beds
- Leg lifter – allowing you to safely and easily get your legs into bed
- Adjustable, reclining electric chairs – including chair beds, mobile chairs and tilt-in-space chairs
- High quality mattresses – from pressure-relieving foam to supportive and firm orthopedic
VAT exception is available on a number of products to those who are eligible. Further information on eligibility and VAT exemption can be found on our information on VAT relief page.
Claiming your discount
Claim your 10% discount by quoting 'Parkinson's UK' when ordering:
- on the Theraposture website
- by phone - call Theraposture's dedicated Parkinson’s UK freephone number on 0800 012 6640
- by email firstname.lastname@example.org
'I was diagnosed with Parkinson Disease 15 years ago and have slowly found it hard to get out of bed at night. Having received the Parkinson newsletter I saw an advert for these beds. They are not cheap but well worth every penny you pay for it. The staff where very helpful, answered all my questions truthfully without sales talk. Thank you all for your help and I certainly recommend your company and am proud to write this report.'
Linda Fudge October 2017