10% discount on all all adaptive footwear, quote FSPUK
These shoes have been developed by Occupational Therapists working with people with Parkinson's.
Please email email@example.com or visit www.friendlyshoes.co.uk to find out more.
The shoes aim to provide consistent, hassle free experience each and every time. Large, easy-to-grasp pull tabs are simple to use with tremors and all styles are incredibly lightweight to assist with leg lifting, along with large entry portals that make slipping into the shoes a breeze.
- Easy pull open/close designed to accommodate tremors
- Lightweight to assist leg lifting
- Visual cue on pull tab to accommodate volitional movement
- Soft breathable inner lining
- Non-slip sole
- Firm midsole
- Removable dual-density memory foam arch-supporting insoles
- Zip fastening
- Women's and men's
- 3 styles
- Voyage - classic trainer style with wide zip so that you can slip your foot in easily
- Excursion - back zip entry and laces for extra ankle stability
- Friendly Force - lace-less style
- Multiple colour options